Last Modified: June 2017
www.influencerlife.com (hereinafter, InfluencerLife), in accordance with current legislation on personal data protection, informs InfluencerLife users of the Data Protection Policy that will be applicable in the treatment of data Of personal character provided by the user when accessing, using and / or registering with InfluencerLife.
The personal data collected in the forms of the website are voluntary. Only the necessary data will be collected to offer the services derived from its activity and other services, services and activities attributed by Law. The data owner declares to be of legal age or that the transfer of his data is supervised by his parents or legal guardians . Failure to provide the requested data or not to accept this data protection policy implies the impossibility of making use of the services for which personal data are required.
InfluencerLife will be able to send to the user, through the email provided by him, information about the platform, such as new services, rates and offers that we might consider of interest to the platform. However, if you wish to stop receiving emails for advertising purposes of InfluencerLife you can request it through the address Info@influencerlife.com.
InfluencerLife informs that according to the established in art. 5 of Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, all data voluntarily provided by users in the forms of this web page, will be treated in a confidential way and will be incorporated into a file, whose ownership corresponds to D. Francisco Javier Mateu Mateu, and has been duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
2. Accuracy and veracity of the data provided
Users shall be solely responsible and shall guarantee the veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity of the personal data sent to the InfluencerLife portal.
3. Transfer of data to third parties
With respect to the transfer of personal data to third parties, InfluencerLife will not transfer or transmit the personal data collected, except for the assumptions legally established and those required for the start up of the service.
4. Right of Opposition, Access, Rectification and Cancellation of data
You may direct communications and use your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with the provisions of Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Protection of Personal Data, by sending a written notification, attaching a copy of the ID or passport or other valid document that proves your identity to the following address: email@example.com or a letter to Profesor Mulián Street, nº 43, 1, 1ºA, postal code: 04009, Almería (Spain).
5. Data security measures
InfluencerLife informs that it has adopted the organizational and technical measures necessary to protect the information of the data provided by the users. For user account protection, the user should use a secure and secret password, as well as log off after using the InfluencerLife service.
InfluencerLife uses a secure server through SSL protocol. The SSL protocol is the standard security system, being bearable for any browser. This security measure ensures the privacy of data transmitted over the internet by encrypting the data you send using the RSA encryption system when it is located in a secure area of a browser. The browser in collaboration with the secure server, encrypts the data in such a way that even if an individual obtains the data, they will not be readable because they lack the key for reading them.
In addition, banking transactions made in the contracting of services, will be made from a payment gateway, fast and secure.
6. Cookies Policy
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file that is downloaded and can be stored in the electronic device that we are using for access to a web. These file types have various functions such as recognition of the device in the next access to the web, improve the problem identification service or for example, allow to save the preferences of the user even if he changes pages within the web, thus avoiding that you have to enter those preferences every time you change pages within the web, etc.
What cookies does InfluencerLife use?
InfluencerLife uses strictly necessary cookies such as those essential for the provision of services requested by the user, payment of goods or remember a user's login. The following cookies are used:
• Session cookies: those that collect information and memorize it while users browse the web, allowing you to analyze traffic patterns and provide web services. They are considered temporary because at the end of the session, they are not stored on the device.
• Permanent cookies: the data is stored in the device, so that after accessing the web again they do not have to be stored again. Permanent cookies allow, for example, the storage of the registration data, avoiding the user having to provide them every time he logs on. These cookies, although not considered temporary, have date of deletion.
• Third Party Cookies: These are cookies sent to the device from which it is accessed by a computer or domain that is not managed by InfluencerLife but by another entity. An example would be Google Analytics, which gives us information about how users interact with web content.
Querying, disabling, and deleting cookies
The administration and elimination of the cookies of your device you can do it from the menu preferences or options of your browser. Below it is shown the steps to follow in some browsers, however, we recommend consulting the websites of those browsers for more information.
• Internet Explorer: tools-options-internet-settings. For more information, you can check the following link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer...
• Firefox: Tools-Options-Privacy-History-Custom Settings. For more information, you can check the following link: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-sites-web-t... disable-cookies -we-the-places-we
• Google Chrome: settings-show advanced options-privacy-history-content settings. For more information, you can check the following link: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
• Safari: preferences-privacy For more information, you can check the following link: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US
7. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The relationship between InfluencerLife and users will be governed by current Spanish regulations.